Thursday, September 25, 2008

TOMORROW'S IFTAR...

I just can't wait for tomorrow.. there will be an IFTAR (the final 1 before raya) with some greenies... best best best.... cannot wait to go to Chicken Rice Shop with all of you guys... this is our last time to meet up before everyone goes back home town for the EID....

MAMMA MIA!.. hmm watching movie with fezal and fazri tomorrow as well.. but dont know about the other, whether they are joining us or not.. plus, i will bring along my friend tomorrow.. AIN a.k.a saidon.. hehehe.. he is my childhood friend... he comes from keningau sabah also... i hope he will be there tomorrow...

fezal.. please remind me to bring camera.... okay..???

esok nak makan kenyang2 kat CRS.. hahahaha.. i just hope that i dont have to stay back tomorrow in this ofis... i want to go with my friends... lalalala.. i am so hapi...

daaa

No comments: